Motivation Monday: 10 Quotes to Help Accomplish Your Goals
Monday mornings are hard. After spending a weekend with friends, reading a good book, or taking a break, getting back into a working mindset is difficult. Kick into Motivation Monday gear by reading these quotes. Use them to inspire yourself and others to stay focused and help you accomplish your goals.
1. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
2. “You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” – Maya Angelou
3. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
4. “People get scared when you try to do something, especially when it looks like you’re succeeding. People do not get scared when you’re failing. It calms them. But when you’re winning, it makes them feel like they’re losing or, worse yet, that maybe they should’ve tried to do something too, but now it’s too late. And since they didn’t, they want to stop you. You can’t let them.” – Mindy Kaling
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” – Oprah Winfrey
6. “Never forget that the more the world discourages you, the more it needs you. So please don’t let the current state affect you, and remember that happiness needs no permission.” – Chris Colfer
7. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” – Marie Curie
8. “If you can’t fly, then run; if you can’t run, then walk; if you can’t walk, then crawl; but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
9. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” – Lao Tzu
10. “Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” –Mark Twain
Mondays don’t have to be hard, if you make them your own. Have any other quotes you love to be inspired by our Motivation Monday?
Contact CoolSpeakand let us know! We’re here to keep students, parents, and teachers inspired, involved, and excited about education.
CoolSpeak – We put the Motivation back into Education. CoolSpeak is the nation’s leading youth engagement company. Since 2009, we deliver unique youth motivational speakers, programs, events, books and products designed to keep students inspired, parents involved, and teachers engaged.